We Bring the Heat
A moderately heated studio is a good thing when practicing yoga!
Our 90-degree heated yoga studio is produced by infrared radiant heating panels, instead of traditional “forced air”.
- This provides an evenly distributed form of heat…think of being warmed by the sunshine, versus breathing in hot air.
- This is a cleaner and healthier heat for all practitioners, especially for those with sensitivities and/or allergies.
- The heat in our studios is just a tool to transform your body and your practice.
- It softens the tissues and prepares your muscles for something you may not be able to create in a cool practice room.
Be prepared for class!
- First…if you tend to perspire a lot, bring a yoga towel and/or a hand towel from home
- Next, bring your water to class! Prepare for class by drinking water, electrolytes, fruits, or fresh juices.
- Remember…the more hydrated you are, the better your body will perform.