Classes at Cleveland Yoga Little Italy
Looking for yoga classes? Cleveland Yoga Little Italy is a Baptiste Yoga Affiliate studio.
What is Baptiste Yoga?
Baptiste Yoga is defined as a “a potent physical yoga practice and active self inquiry are used as tools.
We encourage participants to claim their full potential, discover creativity, awaken passion, create authenticity, confidence and new possibilities.
Why is this good?
- Your body will become strong and flexible
- Your mind will receive a much-needed break from day-to-day stresses.
- Every level of yoga student can enjoy our classes.
Discover why Northeast Ohio yoga practitioners make Cleveland Yoga Little Italy an integral part of their busy lives.
Come yoga journey with us!
We are proud to bring Baptiste Yoga to University Circle and Little Italy, both thriving Cleveland neighborhoods.
Our Little Italy studio offers an intimate, safe, and comforting environment that allows your heart and mind to open.
- We believe in proper alignment and safety.
- Classes are built from a Vinyasa flow.
- Focused on creating a “one breath one movement” cadence for your mind and your body.
Yoga Classes Offered:
Power Vinyasa Yoga Class
Raise your yoga practice to the next level!
A Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga class is based on the teachings and style of Baron Baptiste. The class has the power to transform your body. It revives your spirit and makes you feel ALIVE.
- Built on the foundation set in Power Yoga Basics
- Power Vinyasa Yoga adds in more varied poses.
- The class expands on the principles of alignment and breath.
Classes are 60 or 75 minutes in length. They’re playful, engaging and sweaty. Make sure you bring a towel! All levels are welcome.
Do you find yourself rushing from place to place, multi-tasking, even rushing through your yoga practice?!
Slow down, breathe and delve into a deeper level of awareness, allowing you to redirect your focus inward.
- The class starts with a traditional power vinyasa sequence of ‘yang’ and moves to longer holding ‘yin’ postures.
- A YIN practice is the perfect compliment to our regular power vinyasa classes and your active lifestyle.
- Yin yoga works deeply into the connective tissues (ligaments, tendons and fascia), healing joints and increasing flexibility.
Our Power YINyasa Yoga class is heated to help facilitate deep stretching.
We welcome you to start your practice here at Cleveland Yoga Little Italy!