Hello New Yoga Students!
Our community members were ALL new students once!
Welcome to Cleveland Yoga Little Italy! We are thrilled to have you at our studio.
Whether you have some yoga experience or you are considering coming in for your first class, you’ve come to the right place.
Give up what you must in order to be ready to experience something new and powerful.
Remember, if it intimidates you a bit, that’s completely normal. With each class, your knowledge, skill, and confidence will increase.
Cleveland Yoga is unique in that we are the ONLY Baptiste Affiliate studio in Cleveland.
Come and experience what thousands of yogis already know… a regular practice at Cleveland Yoga is a game changer!
What Should You Expect at Cleveland Yoga Little Italy?
A diverse community. Supportive energy. Great Baptiste Yoga! Ready to get started? Simply select our new student offer, and then view our class schedule to select your first class.
If I’m new, what class should I take?
Cleveland Yoga offers a challenging, sweaty practice that is also very accessible.
- Our teachers are skilled in offering new students appropriate modifications.
- We can promise you that with a regular practice, you WILL experience increased mobility, flexibility, strength and vitality!
- At your first few classes, inform the teacher right away that you are new so that we can support you.
You are ready now!
See our upcoming workshops HERE.
If you have any questions about our studio, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome you into our community!
Quick Tips to Help with Your First Visit:
- The first time you come to the studio, arrive early. This will give you time to register at the front desk, fill out a waiver, and get prepared for class. If you arrive late, you risk not being able to get into the class.
- Wear breathable, comfortable clothing that you feel good moving in.
- Drop any fixed perceptions (drishtis) about yoga, so you can come with an open mind and an open heart.
- You can pre-register for class by downloading the Cleveland Yoga Little Italy app, register here on our website, or just come in!
What to bring to your yoga class
- A yoga mat and your own props (block and strap).
- A hand towel, or yoga towel. Classes get SWEATY!
- A water bottle to bring into class (or you can purchase bottled water at the studio).
Most importantly, Be Patient with Yourself.
Give yourself time to get familiar with the yoga practice.
Like any new activity, it will take a few classes to get familiar with the new poses you are learning, the new muscles you are discovering, and the new language you will be hearing.
Remember…it’s a practice.
- The more you come, the more natural the yoga practice will become.
- You will get stronger with every practice, physically and mentally.
To make your registration process stress-free, please complete this waiver and bring it with you on your first visit.