Class capacity has been reduced to 12 students, which means to ensure your in-studio spot, you will need to pre-register for all classes. Please do not come to the studio without a class reservation, as our desk will be closed.
The studio floor has been marked with mat spaces to provide for safe social distancing.
Pre-registration requires an active Little Italy membership, Freedom Pass membership, or pre-purchase of a drop-in or class pass(es). You can do this on our website, on the Cleveland Yoga Little Italy App, or the MindBody app. Please note, we have updated our pricing options to give you more freedom to purchase a package that best fits your practice habits.
Upon reopening, class passes from other studios (Beachwood, Westlake, Concord) will not cross over from studio to studio. If you are a member of a studio other than Little Italy (Beachwood, Concord, Westlake) and have practiced with us in the past, please either upgrade your monthly or annual membership to a Freedom membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for Beachwood or email@example.com for Concord. You may also purchase a class package from Little Italy if you don’t wish to upgrade to a Freedom Pass. We will have some economical specials currently available during re-opening.
Please, click here for more information regarding the pricing update.
If you have questions about your Little Italy passes or membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about your Beachwood membership or passes, contact email@example.com.
Due to reduced class sizes, class reservations are refundable ONLY if cancelled within 12 hours of the class start time. Otherwise you will be charged for the class. If you are an unlimited monthly member, new student pass holder, or annual pass holder, there will be a $15 charge for no-show or late cancellation.
Monthly and annual members, please ensure you have a credit card on file with us to allow for pre-registration for classes.
If you cannot get an in-studio spot in your preferred class or prefer not to attend class in person at this time, don’t worry. Livestream classes are here to stay! Not all of our classes will be streamed, but you will have several to choose from.
- Please arrive for class no more than 10 minutes before its starting time to reduce crossover traffic in the hallway between classes. Please wait outside the building if you arrive early.
- Arriving on time is imperative in order for staff to check you in and deliver announcements. We cannot accept late arrivals during this time. Late arrivals will be charged for a no-show or late cancellation. Please do not enter the studio without a class reservation.
- Please enter our building as usual with your face protection on (required). Use our hand-sanitizers upon entering (located as you enter the studio) and review and sign the paper waivers at the table in the hallway.
- Remove your shoes and place them on the shoe racks inside the studio. Please do not leave your shoes on the floor in the hallway area. We highly recommend you limit the number of items you bring into the studio as the cubbies will be temporarily unavailable. There will be space around your mat for your limited belongings.
- Follow the social distancing protocols (6 feet apart). Give your first and last name to the teacher/staff member at the desk area and proceed into the studio.
- Our restrooms will be available.
- IMPORTANT: Bring your own practice props, including your mat, towels, block, strap, a filled water bottle and mat disinfectant. Studio props, mat rentals, towels, and hair-ties are not available at this time. Beverages are available for purchase, but please ensure you have a credit card on file in your Mindbody account.
- Touchless transactions are safer for all of us.
- We have some sanitized used mats, straps, and blocks in storage for purchase. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange payment and pick up.
- Once you move into the studio space, please fill in mat spaces from left to right, front to back. Your belongings can be placed right next to you, not in the hallway.
- After class, please wipe your practice area with your own towel, gather your belongings, and exit the studio promptly. Hand sanitizer is available, but we will not be providing wipes to clean your mat, please bring your own mat sanitation supplies.
- Our staff will sanitize the studio once students have exited. Please replace your face-covering before rolling up your mat and leaving the studio.
- Please do not congregate in the hallway or cubby area, and practice social distancing in the studio at all times, being mindful of others.
- We have adjusted our regular schedule to increase time between classes, giving us additional time for sanitizing and allowing students from one class to move out before the next group comes in.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO NOTE
- All personal items left at the studio will be discarded immediately. We will no longer have a lost and found area.
- Do not come to the studio if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing any symptoms of illness. If you have traveled abroad, we ask that you live-stream our classes for two weeks upon your return.
- Please wear a face-covering upon entering and exiting the studio. You can remove your face covering once you get settled onto your mat.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any issues or questions, and we look forward to being back in the studio with you.